| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nosy Be/ Fascene in April is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 156.5mm (6.2in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Nosy Be/ Fascene April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nosy Be/ Fascene:
- Mtwara, Tanzania - 947.9 kms (589 miles) WNW
- Moroni, Comoros - 580.3 kms (360.6 miles) WNW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 158 kms (98.2 miles) SSW
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 844.6 kms (524.8 miles) WSW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 336.3 kms (209 miles) SW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) SW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 616.2 kms (382.9 miles) S
- Morondava, Madagascar - 883.8 kms (549.2 miles) SSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 913.5 kms (567.7 miles) S